WHAT'S HOT?

Hulk Hogan Rushed to Hospital After Radiator Explosion

May 27, 2013 06:42:35 GMT

The wrestler-turned-reality TV star is sent to Florida hospital after burning his left hand on a radiator accident.


Hulk Hogan
See larger image
Photo credit: DJDM/WENN

Hulk Hogan was hurried to the emergency room of a Florida hospital on Sunday, May 26 after a radiator in his boat exploded and badly burned his left hand. "I [am] at the ER [Emergency Room] now at Tampa General Hospital," Hogan tweeted while he was waiting to be treated by a doctor at the hospital.

The 59-year-old wrestler also took to Twitter to post a series of gruesome pictures of his hand. "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH," Hogan humorously captioned the first image of his injured hand. The second and third pictures came with messages that read, "Double Ouch," and "Triple Ouch!"

Hogan continued updating his condition. He later posted a series of photographs that see a doctor taking care of his wounds. "Dr at work," Hogan captioned a picture where a doctor was cutting away the burnt tissue. "Getting cut on brother," he wrote on the other picture.

Hogan didn't explain how the accident happened. On Twitter, fans continuously expressed their concerns to the husband of Jennifer McDaniel.




© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments

posted by mags on May 28, 2013
OUCH !!

Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter