AceShowbiz
blank
blank
WHAT'S HOT?
blank

Bradley Cooper Visits Boston Bombing Victim in Hospital

April 20, 2013 03:01:25 GMT

The 'Silver Linings Playbook' actor pays a visit to Jeffrey Bauman Jr., who lost both legs below the knee in the attack.


Bradley Cooper Visits Boston Bombing Victim in Hospital
See larger image

Bradley Cooper shows his support to a victim of Boston Marathon bombings. Accompanied by New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman, Cooper went to hospital to see Jeffrey Bauman Jr. who lost both of his legs below the knee. In a picture posted by Julian on his Twitter on Thursday, April 18, Jeffrey was on his hospital bed, giving a thumb-up sign to the camera and holding a ball in his left hand, while Bradley and Julian were on the sides of his bed.

Julian captioned the picture, "Visited #survivor #stud #hero Jeffrey Bauman Jr. today. He was looking great and is a true inspiration. #strong." He told E! News, "It was a very humbling experience. We talked a little football. I learned that he is a tough guy and has a very close strong family. He is a true inspiration." He added, " I don't want the focus to be on me. It was more for Jeff and his family."

Previously, Associated Press took a picture of Jeffrey after the bombing, showing him being rushed in a wheelchair by a man in a cowboy hat and two other people. Although Jeffrey was severely injured, he gave a statement which led to suspect identification when he was in intensive care. Jeffrey's brother Chris said that when Jeffrey woke up, he asked for a pen and a piece of paper. He wrote, "Bag, saw the guy, looked right at me." The description of the man who dropped a bag near Jeffrey was similar to a suspect hunted by the authorities.

In other news, Boston Marathon bombings affected the filming of Bradley's next project "American Hustle". It was announced on Friday morning, April 19, that the production of the David O. Russell-directed movie was postponed because of the manhunt of a suspect which made the authorities put the city on lockdown. Sony released a statement which read, "The production is heeding the Governor's request 'to remain in doors.' " The movie team will continue filming after authorities lift their request that Bostonians stay off the streets.

© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment