Ozzy Osbourne's Injured in House Fire, Sharon Says She's Responsible for It


Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon Osbourne


Sharon Osbourne confirms a fire broke out in their Beverly Hills house early Thursday, January 17 started by unattended candle.

A fire broke out in Ozzy Osbourne's house in Beverly Hills around 4:45 A.M. on Thursday, January 17. His wife Sharon Osbourne shared the story when co-hosting "The Talk" later that day, revealing that the Black Sabbath rocker got injured during the incident which worsened his recently operated hand.

"At five o' clock (in the morning), I heard a noise like metal had fallen. I thought it was my housekeeper coming in and she had dropped her keys on the tiles, that's what it sounded like, so I didn't pay any attention," she began recalling. "A few minutes later, my eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up, (I thought), 'Something's weird smelling in here'."

"I go downstairs and the whole living room (was on fire). The candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass and the candle exploding. My husband had an operation on his hand yesterday so he's in a complete cast... He comes down and goes, 'Oh, the fire, the fire!' (and tries to put it out) with his hand in the cast. Then he opens the French doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it and it erupted."

"Ozzy's front of his hair from (his ear down is), gone! His eyebrows (are gone)... he's got like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges... Everything you are not meant to do - go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on - we did it all," she continued.

The fire was estinguished after firefighters from the BH Fire Department came and dealt with the situation. "Everybody is fine. There was only Ozzy, myself and the dogs in the house last night," she went on assuring fans.

Sharon admitted she was the one responsible for the fire, saying, "I apologise to my husband because he put himself out. He made his hand worse, it started to bleed, the whole nine yards, and I'm sorry and I love you and I will never light a candle again."

The mother of Kelly Osbourne added, "I want to thank the firemen from Beverly Hills Fire Station because you are magnificent there and I want to say to everyone out there, please, please check your candles before you go to bed."

© AceShowbiz.com


MORE FROM NEWS

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

   

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
  2. Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
  3. Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
  4. Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
  5. Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
  6. Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
  7. Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
  8. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
  9. Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
  10. Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split

CELEBS PHOTO