The Young Money/Cash Money rhymer will embark on his first-ever European concert tour starting March 2013.
European fans of the Louisiana hip-hop artist Lil Wayne will finally get to see their idol when the popular rapper goes on a 10-country trek across Europe in March 2013 for his "Live Nation" concert tour. The 15-date concert tour will be Lil Wayne's first-ever tour in Europe which kicks off in Ireland on March 8.
Hip-hop artists 2 Chainz and Mac Miller, who both had their own solo concert tours this year, will be joining Weezy on his "Live Nation" tour. Simultaneously with the timing of his tour, Lil Wayne is set to debut his tenth studio album "I Am Not a Human Being II" by early 2013. Its first track will be Weezy's latest single "No Worries", currently sitting at no. 9 in Billboard's R'n'B/hip-hop charts and no. 39 on the Hot 100.
After the Ireland kick-off of his Live Nation tour, Lil Wayne will be playing 4 spots both in France and Germany, and once in the cities of Copenhagen (Denmark), Stockholm (Sweden), Davos (Switzerland), Brussels (Belgium) and finally in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), which will host the rapper's last show in his European concert tour.
Lil Wayne's 1999 debut studio set "Tha Block Is Hot" was a certified-platinum album, while his next two studio efforts "Lights Out" and "500 Degreez" released in 2000 and 2002 respectively were certified gold. He appeared in Destiny's Child's "Soldier" in 2004 and collaborated with many other artists a few years after that. His most successful album to-date "Tha Carter III" was released in 2008, selling over a million copies in its first week run in the U.S.
Lil Wayne's 2013 European Spring tour:
- Fri. March 08 Ireland, Dublin 02 Arena
- Sun. March 10 France, Toulouse Zenith
- Mon. March 11 France, Marseille Le Dome
- Wed. March 13 Denmark, Copenhagen Tap 1
- Thu. March 14 Norway, Oslo Spektrum
- Fri. March 15 Sweden, Stockholm Globe
- Sun. March 17 France, Amneville Le Galaxy
- Mon. March 18 Germany, Hamburg Sporthalle
- Tue. March 19 Germany, Berlin Velodrom
- Thu. March 21 France, Paris Bercy
- Fri. March 22 Germany, Dusseldorf Mitsubishi Electric Halle
- Sat. March 23 Switzerland, Davos
- Mon. March 25 Belgium, Brussels Forest Club
- Tue. March 26 Germany, Frankfurt Festhalle
- Wed. March 27 Netherlands, Amsterdam Ziggo