The Black Eyed Peas member hypes up his upcoming solo effort '#willpower' by announcing his A-list featured guests.
Black Eyed Peas' frontman will.i.am is very delightful to reveal his song choices for his upcoming debut album "#willpower". Fans can expect to hear the 16 plus 3 bonus tracks with a series of top notch artists on the guest lineup when the CD comes out in the United States on October 15.
Absolute top 40 contender artists likes Justin Bieber, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna, David Guetta, Britney Spears, Chris Brown and LMFAO's Redfoo will team up with him in the much-awaited new album.
He additionally gushes, "There's classical s***, like just me and a guitar and an orchestra or me with just an orchestra and a kid's choir." He continues, "There's some ghetto, ugly, dirty stuff. And then there's dance stuff, global world stuff and, like, avant garde, left-of-center, for-art's-sake music that has nothing to do with getting played on the radio. I'm just art-ing out. It's pretty diverse."
His single "T.H.E (Hardest Ever)" which he did with Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger appeares in the tracklist, but not "Check It Out" that features Nicki Minaj.
- "Drop That (B.E.A.T.)"
- "This Is Love" feat. Eva Simons
- "Fresh S***"
- "Run It Back" feat. Rihanna
- "Club's on Fire (Don't Put It Out)"
- "F***in' With Me?"
- "Sexy Sexy" feat. Britney Spears
- "Make It Last" feat. David Guetta
- "One of Those Nights" feat. Chris Brown
- "Reach for the Stars"
- "Party Like an Animal" feat. Redfoo & Eva Simons
- "Mona Lisa Smile" feat. Nicole Scherzinger
- "Love Maker" feat. Ne-Yo
- "Flyin' " feat. Justin Bieber
- "All at Once"
- "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)" feat. Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger
- "Great Times"
- "It" feat. Cheryl Cole
- "Dirty Beat"
Deluxe Edition Tracks: