WHAT'S HOT?

'Mad Men' Locks Up January Jones, Elisabeth Moss and Vincent Kartheiser for Two More Years

August 02, 2012 04:17:54 GMT

While Jones, Moss and Kartheiser are finalizing their deals to stay on the period drama for two more seasons, Christina Hendricks is said to be negotiating her new contract.


'Mad Men' Locks Up January Jones, Elisabeth Moss and Vincent Kartheiser for Two More Years
See larger image

January Jones, Elisabeth Moss and Vincent Kartheiser are likely to return to season 6 and possible season 7 of "Mad Men". The three main cast members are reportedly finalizing new deals that will keep them on the show for at least two more years.

According to Deadline, under the new contracts which are yet to be signed, Jones, Moss and Kartheiser will receive salary bumps into six figures per episode. While the threesome are finalizing their agreements, their co-star Christina Hendricks is allegedly still negotiating her own deal.

The report affirms Moss' statement that she will return to "Mad Men" season 6, though her character Peggy Olsen left Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce in season 5. "I think that she's forever linked to Don in some way. Obviously, it's Don's show, but they're going to have some interaction," the former "The West Wing" actress said of how Peggy would be written in the storyline.

Lead actor Jon Hamm has previously signed his three-year contract, which would make sure he stays on the show until season 7 if there is any.

The upcoming sixth season of the Emmy-winning series, meanwhile, is scheduled to begin production in October.

© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter