The ex-girlfriend of Joe Jonas serves as a host at the event and collects a prize for Superstar of Tomorrow - Female.
Ashley Greene and a number of up-and-coming stars came to attend the 14th annual Young Hollywood Awards on Thursday night, June 14 in Los Angeles. The "Twilight Saga" star opted to go with a strapless black top and a pair of matching pants.
The 25-year-old actress served as a host and was awarded with Superstar of Tomorrow - Female. The Male prize went to "Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer who suited up in an unbuttoned blue tux with black lapel. He teamed it with a white shirt and a pair of pale-blue dress pants.
Other attendees included Hailee Steinfeld, Whitney Cummings and Bella Thorne. Rico Rodriguez, James Van Der Beek, Sophia Bush, Miranda Cosgrove and Ginnifer Goodwin, who won an award each, are spotted among the guests as well.
- Breakthrough Performance of the Year - Female: Aubrey Plaza
- Cross-Over of the Year: Miranda Cosgrove
- Superstar of Tomorrow - Male: Alex Pettyfer
- Superstar of Tomorrow - Female: Ashley Greene
- Scene Stealer - Female: Kiernan Shipka
- Scene Stealers - Male: Rico Rodriguez and Nolan Gould
- Style Icon: Ginnifer Goodwin
- Veteran of the Year: James Van Der Beek
- Philanthropy Award: Sophia Bush