WHAT'S HOT?

Matthew Fox Freed of Assault Case as Lawsuit Is Dropped

May 31, 2012 18:36:37 GMT

Heather Bromann, who claimed she was punched by the actor in breast and vagina last year, cannot file the case again.


Matthew Fox
See larger image
Photo credit: HRC/WENN

After months of battling accusations, Matthew Fox gets a great news about the assault case against him. The Cleveland bus driver who sued him for allegedly punching her in the groin last year has withdrawn her lawsuit.

Heather Bormann dismissed the lawsuit with prejudice, meaning she cannot file it again. Fox did not have to fork out money to pay Bormann to drop the lawsuit, her lawyer J. Norman Stark told TMZ. Instead, Bormann did so because Fox and his lawyers frightened her with his ability to wage legal war against her.

Bormann said in her lawsuit that the "Lost" actor made "sudden and severe blows to [her] right breast, groin, arm and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury and pain" while attempting to board her privately-chartered bus. She said he smelled of alcohol.

Despite believing his client's accounts, Stark said that he has dropped Bromann as client because she was difficult to work with. She "intentionally failed and refused to provide full and timely cooperation and information" in addition to failing to pay his out-of-pocket expenses, EW reported.

© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter