Michele, Collins, Vergara and Longoria collect one prize each at 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards, along with the other winners such as Kelly Rowland, Jessica Alba and Viola Davis.
Lea Michele, Lily Collins, Sofia Vergara and Eva Longoria jetted off to London for 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards on Tuesday, May 29. Those female stars were joined by the likes of Kelly Rowland, Kylie Minogue, Jessica Alba and Viola Davis.
"Glee" actress Michele looked ravishing in a one-shoulder long gown, while "Mirror Mirror" beauty Collins opted for a knee-length green dress. Modern Family" star Vergara and "Desperate Housewives" actress Longoria looked fresh in their red and orange numbers respectively.
The four ladies added one trophy each to her collections during the event. Michele grabbed a prize for US TV Actress, Collins took home Breakthrough title, Vergara nailed Comedy Actress, while Longoria was hailed the Inspiration.
"It really is so lovely to be back home in England, I grew up here, I'll never forget being in the countryside and stealing my mum's magazines," Collins said. As for Vergara, she gushed, "This is bl***y amazing! I'm so happy to be here, Glamour, thank you! To be part of this with all these glamorous people is amazing. Thank you so much, I hope to be back again."
Other winners included Rowland (TV Personality), Alba (Entrepreneur), Davis (Film Actress), Florence and the Machine (Best Band), Jessie J (Solo Artist), Dionne Warwick (Icon), Minogue (Outstanding Contribution) and Tom Hiddleston (Man of the Year).
- Outstanding Contribution - Kylie Minogue
- Icon - Dionne Warwick
- Solo Artist - Jessie J
- TV Personality - Kelly Rowland
- Best Presenter - Holly Willoughby
- Theatre Actress - Amanda Holden
- UK TV Actress - Jessica Brown Findlay
- US TV Actress - Lea Michele
- Editor's Special - Michelle Dockery
- Best Band - Florence and the Machine
- Breakthrough - Lily Collins
- Inspiration - Eva Longoria
- Entrepreneur - Jessica Alba
- Film Actress - Viola Davis
- Sporting Achievement - Hayley Turner
- Man of the Year - Tom Hiddleston
- Radio Presenter - Fearne Cotton
- Accessories Designer - Charlotte Olympia Dellal
- Comedy Actress - Sofia Vergara
- Writer of the Year - Caitlin Moran