Duane Chapman of A&E's "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is not underestimating the multiple death threats he and his family were recently bombarded with. In a statement released to the press by the Chapmans regarding the matter, the 59-year-old reality star vows to bring the person behind the disturbing messages to court.
"The Chapmans are taking these threats seriously and are very concerned about the safety of their family," the statement read. "Duane Chapman said that when the person responsible is found, he will prosecute to the full extent of the law for the threats made against his family. A referral of the case has been made to the FBI in Honolulu."
News that Dog and his family have been the target of death threats was first brought to attention by Radar Online. Claiming that FBI is currently looking into the matter, the gossip site dished that the fugitive recovery agent received the e-mails with threats of murder, rape and kidnapping over the course of four days.
The first threatening message was e-mailed to Dog on April 30. In it, the sender wrote, "I'm going to murder you. I'm going to come to Hawaii and murder you and your family in cold blood. You are next on my list and are the bane of society. I will deliver you to God."
Another e-mail, which came on May 2, got even more disturbing. "I'm going to slaughter your family. I'm going to cut the fat t**s off your wife while I watch your children bleed. I want to see you cry, like you did everyday in prison. I want you to watch as your family gets massacred right in front of you," it read. "Then I'm going to f**k you in the a** with your f****t indian beads."
Another e-mail was dated May 3. "Your children looked nice today. As previously stated, I have a rather nasty vendetta against you and your family," the e-mailer said. "I can't wait to rape your daughters. Feel them get blasted by my c*m. It will feel so great. The blood of the innocent gets me so hard. Bye Duane."