A representative for LiLo also speaks out against the allegations by stressing in a released statement, 'At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything.'
Lindsay Lohan is adamant that she didn't hit a man with her new Porsche when leaving a Hollywood club early Wednesday, March 14 morning. The Kimmie Keegan of "Ugly Betty" has just reacted to the hit and run accusations made against her, calling them "absurd" in a long message posted on her WhoSay page.
"Scrape? This is all a complete lie," the 25-year-old starlet began the post. She went on to explain, "I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi." In the end, she noted, "These false accusations are absurd."
Coming to the "Machete" actress' defense was her representative Steve Honig. In a statement to the press, he explained, "Lindsay stopped by the club to drop in on a friend's birthday party. When she arrived, there were so many photographers there that she decided to leave and never even got out of the car."
Speaking out against the allegations, Honig further stressed, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything." He additionally shared their optimism in the case as saying, "We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."
TMZ reported earlier that the nightclub manager, whose knee was graced by LiLo's car, said he would hire attorney to press charges. Access Hollywood, however, noted that no police report has been filed by Wednesday afternoon. A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department also said that police have not located the alleged victim.