Find out which of the Chmerkovskiy brothers 'The View' co-host Sherri Shepherd is paired to and what she says about him.
The new contestants of "Dancing with the Stars" and the pairings were announce on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, February 28. Sherri Shepherd, Melissa Gilbert, Jack Wagner, Gavin DeGraw and eight other names are now confirmed to get their feet on the dance floor for the 14th season.
Shepherd is paired with returning professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy whose brother Maksim Chmerkovskiy is attached to Gilbert. "It's a dream come true," Shepherd told People about her dancing partner. "He is one of the best frickin' dancers in the world. He's hot!" Meanwhile, Gilbert tweeted, "...I'm having a blast and I just adore @MaksimC"
Former tennis pro Martina Navratilova told USA Today, "Tennis is all closed up. This is all open," adding that it will be a "challenge". She will dance her way up to the mirror ball trophy with Tony Dovolani. Singer DeGraw is lucky enough to get last season's pro dancer winner Karina Smirnoff.
"Dancing with the Stars" newest season will premiere Monday, March 19 at 8 P.M. ET/PT with a two-hour broadcast and be followed by the edition's first one-hour results show on Tuesday, March 27 at 9 P.M. ET/PT.
Season 14 Pairings:
- Gladys Knight and Tristan MacManus
- Melissa Gilbert and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Jack Wagner and Anna Trebunskaya
- Gavin DeGraw and Karina Smirnoff
- Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd
- Roshon Fegan and Chelsea Hightower
- Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas
- William Levy and Cheryl Burke
- Maria Menounos and Derek Hough
- Martina Navratilova and Tony Dovolani
- Sherri Shepherd and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Jaleel White and Kym Johnson