WHAT'S HOT?

Charlie Sheen Disses 'Men' While Commenting on Warner Bros.' Cease and Desist Letter

February 16, 2012 02:16:34 GMT

'Perhaps if Warner Bros. spent as much time and energy focusing on their show, it wouldn't be such a steaming pile of a**,' Sheen says in response to the complaint filed by his former employer.


Charlie Sheen
See larger image
Photo credit: /WENN

Charlie Sheen has responded to the cease and desist letter given by Warner Bros. with a sarcastic statement. "I'm thrilled. It insulates me from having to redundantly see myself in the idiotic bowling shirt," he said as quoted by TMZ.

The 46-year-old actor went on trash talking "Two and a Half Men" when commenting on the complaint made by his former employer as saying, "Perhaps if Warner Bros. spent as much time and energy focusing on THEIR show, it wouldn't be such a steaming pile of a**."

WB sent the cease and desist letter to Sheen and FX for using the images from his "Men" days for his new sitcom "Anger Management". Branding it "egregious," the studio lawyer Katherine Chilton wrote in the letter, "Please immediately cease and desist from using these photographs or any other intellectual property belonging to Warner."

A representative for Sheen did not immediately respond to the complaint, but a source guaranteed, "It won't happen again." The so-called insider went on claiming that the inclusion of an old photo of Sheen was not an intentional flouting of WB's copyright, but it happened simply because the actor had been too busy to get new publicity shots taken.

Sheen's new sitcom "Anger Management" is set to launch in June on FX. The show has rounded up its main cast ensemble with Selma Blair, Shawnee Smith and Daniela Bobadilla taking the female lead roles.

© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter