Riri's account becomes the fastest growing page of 2011 on Facebook, and her single 'We Found Love' is the most listened song of the year.
British pop sensation Adele might be owning most of 2011 year-end charts, but it's Barbados R&B singer Rihanna who becomes the most popular musician of the year on social media Facebook. The Bajan songstress tops not just one but two lists at once on the networking service co-founded by Mark Zuckerberg.
Riri's account, which has more than 47,700,000 likes, is declared the fastest growing page. In respective order, Bob Marley, Avril Lavigne, David Guetta and Enrique Iglesias fill in the rest of the top 5. Lady GaGa, who collected around 45,000,000 likes, settles at No. 7 behind Usher.
Additionally, the "Battleship" actress scores the most-listened song of the year through her Calvin Harris-featured dance track "We Found Love". She beats Katy Perry ("Last Friday Night") and LMFAO ("Sexy and I Know It"). Rounding up the top 10 is Adele with her Billboard No. 1 single "Someone Like You".
The Fastest Growing Pages in Music:
- Bob Marley
- Avril Lavigne
- David Guetta
- Enrique Iglesias
- Lady GaGa
- Green Day
- Black Eyed Peas
- "We Found Love" - Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
- "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" - Katy Perry
- "Sexy and I Know It" - LMFAO
- "Titanium" - David Guetta ft. Sia
- "First of the Year" - Skrillex
- "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" - Skrillex
- "Without You" - David Guetta ft. Usher
- "Stereo Hearts" - Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine
- "Pumped Up Kicks" - Foster the People
- "Someone Like You" - Adele