Third 'Chronicles of Riddick' Is Back From the Death


Vin Diesel


Since the cash has started flowing, the production house is able to resume the production which was shut down by studio owner last month.

News about the sequel of "The Chronicles of Riddick" stopped coming after the first quarter of this year. The movie went to a period of death last month when the studio owner in Montreal said that the bills were not yet paid.

Per TMZ, the production company has now enough cash to pay off Michel Trudel. The studio owner, who previously locked out the cast and crew from the set, has allowed "The Chronicles of Riddick: Dead Man Stalking" to resume production on December 28.

However, One Race Films is reportedly still owing several members of the crew their paychecks. Sources said that the PH will pay them in the "very near future".

Set to be released in 2012, the third film will share similarity to the 2000 film. "The movie itself is gonna be a lot like Pitch Black because of the money involved," director David Twohy said in March. "We're gonna be lean and we're going to go quick and it's going to be a cool movie, I can tell you that."

© AceShowbiz.com


MORE FROM NEWS

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

   

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
  2. Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower
  3. Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream
  4. She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
  5. Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
  6. Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
  7. Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
  8. You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
  9. Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
  10. Kanye West Is Begging Kim Kardashian to Stop Doing Plastic Surgery

CELEBS PHOTO