There is also an artwork for 'Born This Way' remix album which sees the Monster ringleader sitting on the floor while wearing what looks like a melted meat dress.
Lady GaGa reveals her latest weird look for the official cover art of her upcoming "Born This Way" collection. The Mother Monster is seen wearing a big black plate-like hat and rocking a pair of heels. She is striking a pose and being covered with some sticky substance from head to toe.
At the same time, an artwork for GaGa's "Born This Way" remix album has landed online. Having the similar freakish vibes, the image features the outlandish singer sitting on the floor. She's pictured wearing a one-shoulder ensemble which seems to be her famous meat dress which has already melted.
The remix album will be released in the United States on November 21. Goldfrapp, Foster the People, Two Door Cinema Club and The Weeknd are lined up for the project. Some of the remixes including "Judas" by Hurts has hit the web for fans' listening pleasure ahead of the release.
- "Born This Way" (Zedd Remix)
- "Judas" (Goldfrapp Remix)
- "The Edge of Glory" (Foster the People Remix)
- "You and I" (Wild Beasts Remix)
- "Marry the Night" (The Weeknd & Ilangelo Remix)
- "Black Jesus" (Michael Woods Remix)
- "Bloody Mary" (The Horrors Remix)
- "Scheibe" (Guena LG Remix)
- "Americano" (Gregori Klosman Remix)
- "Electric Chapel" (Two Door Cinema Club Remix)
- "You and I" (Metronomy Remix)
- "Judas" (Hurts Remix)
- "Born This Way" (Twin Shadow Remix)
- "The Edge of Glory" (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)