The ex-member of The Beatles will make his first-ever gig in Abu Dhabi on November 13 and run 9 more concerts before wrapping it up in his hometown.
Newlywed Paul McCartney is not slowing down his work schedule. One day after tying the knot with Nancy Shevell at Marylebone Registry office in London, the former member of The Beatles announces 11 new dates across Europe for his On the Run tour.
"Playing live is one of the most exciting parts of my job," he said. "My audiences seem to get better each year, and the band and I love the buzz and feedback they give us. I can't wait to see you all for some wild nights of rock n' roll and partying."
The 69-year-old musician is going to perform in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E for the first time ever on November 13 to coincide with the Formula 1 race in the country. He will then move on to Italy, France, Germany before returning to England on December 5.
After his brief stay in the U.K., McCartney will fly to Sweden, Finland and Russia for a live concert each before heading back to country. He will perform in Manchester on December 19 and close the trek by throwing a gig in his hometown of Liverpool on the following day.
Tickets will go on sale starting this coming Thursday, October 13.
- Nov. 13 - Grand Prix Circuit, Yas Arena, Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
- Nov. 26 - Futureshow Station Arena in Bologna, Italy
- Nov. 27 - Mediolanumforum in Milan, Italy
- Nov. 30 - Omnisport Arena, Bercy in Paris, France
- Dec. 01 - Lanxess Arena in Koln, Germany
- Dec. 05 - O2 Arena in London, England
- Dec. 10 - The Globen in Stockholm, Sweden
- Dec. 12 - The Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland
- Dec. 14 - The Olympinski Arena in Moscow, Russia
- Dec. 19 - The MEN Arena in Manchester, England
- Dec. 20 - The Echo Arena in Liverpool, England