Model Angela Lindvall will serve as the host on the Lifetime reality show which has 13 designers from previous seasons as contestants.
"Project Runway All Stars" will bring back past contestants with new host, judges and mentor. Lifetime has revealed that model Angela Lindvall will fill Heidi Klum's shoes as the host of Lifetime's new series spin-off, with designers Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman serving as the judges.
Taking on Tim Gunn mentor role will be Marie Claire editor-in-chief Joanna Coles. She will help guide 13 contestants who have previously joined "Project Runway" in the past seasons, including Austin Scarlett (season 1), Kara Janx (season 2), Anthony Williams (season 7) and Mondo Guerra (season 8).
This time, the 13 designers will compete for an exclusive designer's boutique in Neiman Marcus stores, $100,000 in technology and office space, and $100,000 in cash. They will also vie for a feature spread and a one-year assignment as guest editor for Marie Claire, as well as a sewing and embroidery studio provided by Brother International.
"Project Runway All Stars" will premiere in late 2012.
"Project Runway All Stars" cast:
- Austin Scarlett (season 1, fourth placer)
- Kara Janx (season 2, fourth placer)
- Elisa Jimenez (season 4, tenth placer)
- Rami Kashou (season 4, runner-up)
- Kathleen "Sweet P" Vaughn (season 4, fifth placer)
- Jerell Scott (season 5, fourth place)
- Kenley Collins (season 5, second runner-up)
- Gordana Gehlhausen (season 6, fourth place)
- Anthony Williams (season 7, fifth placer)
- Mila Hermanovski (season 7, second runner-up)
- April Johnston (season 8, fifth place)
- Michael Costello (season 8, fourth place)
- Mondo Guerra (season 8, runner-up)