July 09, 2011 14:55:26 GMT
In a number of YouTube videos, concertgoers can be heard making loud noises as fire sparked from the lighting above the stage.
Fire broke out while Rihanna was entertaining her fans at Dallas' American Airlines Center on Friday, July 8. Concertgoers had to be evacuated from the venue when sparks of fire began flying down the stage due to, what appeared to be, busted lighting.
Dallas Fire-Rescue firefighters came to the scene after receiving reports that the stage curtains and some of the set were on fire. However, the fire had been put out by the time they got there. No representatives from Dallas police and fire departments made a comment about the incident but there has been no report of injuries.
"DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!! Rihanna tweeted. "DALLAS yall CRAY!!! Love this f*ck*n place! Glad u guys are safe!!! I promise I'll be back!!! Heading into a production meeting to find out exactly what happened!!! Keep u posted."
Some of the fans allegedly got angry of the ruined concert and demanded their money back. The Dallas concert was part of Rihanna's "Loud" tour in U.S. and she is due to perform in Houston on Saturday, July 9.