The upcoming tour will feature eight finalists of the singing competition and will have six North American shows starting July 27.
Coming close to its final, "The Voice" announces summer tour dates for its eight contestants. Beverly McClellan, Vicci Martinez, Javier Colon, Dia Frampton, Frenchie Davis, Casey Weston and Xenia are all going to the big cities across North America for live shows starting July 27 at Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.
Five other concerts for the traveling show have been confirmed. They include the ones scheduled to take place at Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena, Chicago's Rosemont Theatre, Boston's Bank of America Pavilion and New York's Beacon Theatre.
The vocal coaches like Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine will not be coming to the tour though. Rumor has it, the foursome were approached by the organizers to join the contestants in hopes to set up a massive tour in bigger venues, but the talks met dead end.
- Jul 27 - Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, CA
- Jul 30 - MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Aug 2 - Rosemont Theatre in Chicago, Il
- Aug 4 - Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, MA
- Aug 5 - Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT
- Aug 6 - Beacon Theatre in New York, NY