June 28, 2011 08:50:55 GMT
Responding to report saying both Alex and Cindy have decided not to return to the show for the fifth season, Bravo says, 'No decisions have been made regarding next season.'
Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop have not signed off "The Real Housewives of New York City". The two were reported leaving the spin-off of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" next season, but Bravo says the story is not true.
"No decisions have been made regarding next season," a representative for the network states in response to the news which was shared by "insiders very close to the show" to Hollywood Life. The rep adds, "Everything at this point is rumor."
The site additionally learned from another insider that "The Real Housewives of Miami" has been renewed for a second season. Meanwhile, Executive Vice-President of Original Programming and Development at Bravo, Andy Cohen, was said to reopen the doors for new cast to the series after he previously said no more stars would be added to the franchise.