Among the men competing to win Ashley Hebert's heart are Bentley who might be on the show 'for the wrong reasons', and Jeff who shows up on the first night wearing a mask.
Ashley Hebert's 25 suitors on "The Bachelorette" season 7 have been unveiled. Coming from various occupation backgrounds, some of the men will cause a stir right in the first episode with their actions.
Mickey, for an example, will take a step ahead than the other guys as he "can't help himself and steals a kiss" on the first night. Tim, meanwhile, may not get a chance to introduce himself well to Ashley as he gets too drunk to function on the first night.
Jeff tries to steal the attention by showing up wearing a mask as it has been seen in the first promo for the show. Ryan P. is "the first to steal the Bachelorette away for some alone time and tries to quiet her fears about the men not liking her."
Another man, Ben F., "scores big points for introducing Ashley to his mother over a speakerphone." And Nick tries to lure the dental student's heart by reciting a poem he wrote just for her.
There is also a competitor who may break Ashley's heart early on the show. Bentley, a 28-year-old businessman, is the one whom Ashley has been warned that he might be there "for the wrong reasons." The dental student, however, will be "blown away by how attractive and charming Bentley is" on the first night.
The new season of "The Bachelorette" will premiere on Monday, May 23 at 9:00 P.M. ET on ABC. After their first meeting, Ashley will eliminate 7 men and leave 18 men competing to be her true love.
25 suitors on "The Bachelorette" season 7:
- Ames, 31, a portfolio manager from New York, N.Y.
- Anthony, 28, a butcher from Wyckoff, N.J.
- Ben C., 28, a lawyer from New Orleans, La.
- Ben F., 28, a winemaker from Sonoma, Calif.
- Bentley, 28, a businessman from Salt Lake City, Utah
- Blake, 27, a dentist from Greenville, S.C.
- Chris D., 25, a sports marketing coordinator from Chicago, Ill.
- Chris M., 27, a construction company CEO from Edmonton, Canada
- Constantine, 30, a restaurant owner from Atlanta, Ga.
- Frank, 29, a college admissions director from Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Jeff, 35, an entrepreneur from St. Louis, Mo.
- Jon, 26, an e-commerce executive from Vancouver, Wash.
- J.P., 34, a construction manager from New York, N.Y.
- Lucas, 30, an oilfield equipment distributor from Odessa, Texas
- Matt, 28, an office supply salesman from Bridgewater, Mass.
- Michael, 29, a technology salesman from San Diego, Calif.
- Mickey, 31, a chef from Cleveland, Ohio
- Nick, 26, a personal trainer from Tampa, Fla.
- Rob, 27, a technology executive from Monroe, Mich.
- Ryan M., 27, a construction estimator from Royal Oak, Mich.
- Ryan P., 31, a solar energy executive from Corona Del Mar, Calif.
- Stephen, 27, a hairstylist from Manhattan Beach, Calif.
- Tim, 35, a liquor distributor from Long Beach, N.Y.
- West, 30, a lawyer from Chapin, S.C.
- William, 30, a cellular phone salesman from Galloway, Ohio