The Ke$ha-written dance track will make its radio debut on March 4, and the album tracklisting reveals 12 songs with 4 additional tracks.
Britney Spears' second single "Till the World Ends" has been revealed early. Written by Ke$ha, the dance track comes from production hands of Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. It will be made available for digital download on iTunes beginning March 4 night "the latest".
Adam Leber tweeted, "We are working as fast as we can." Britney and her team rush the "World Ends" official release due to its early arrival. She is going to visit Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Friday morning to have a chat and debut the "final version" of the song.
"This kitten got your tongue tied in knots I see/ Spit it out 'cause I'm dying for company," Britney purrs. "I can't take it take it take no more/ Never felt like felt like this before/ Come on get me get me on the floor/ DJ, what you what you waiting for?"
Ke$ha said of the song, "That song is me imagining her and any female musician touring the world. You know, when you go out, and you're having an amazing, magical night and you don't want to go to sleep and you want it to last until the world ends."
Beside treated with the song leak, Britney's devotees are also provided with official tracklisting of her new album "Femme Fatale" which is coming out in the U.S. on March 29. will.i.am joins her in "Big Fat Bass", and a less popular artist Sabi collaborates with her in "(Drop Dead) Beautiful". Twelve songs are listed for the standard edition with four extra tracks added to the deluxe package.
"Femme Fatale" Tracklisting:
- "Till the World Ends" (produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
- "Hold It Against Me" (produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and co-produced by Billboard)
- "Inside Out" (produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
- "I Wanna Go" (produced by Max Martin and Shellback)
- "How I Roll" (produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
- "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" ft. Sabi (produced by Benny Blanco, Ammo, JMIKE and Billboard)
- "Seal It With a Kiss" (produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Dream Machine)
- "Big Fat Bass" ft. will.i.am (produced by will.i.am)
- "Trouble for Me" (produced by Fraser T Smith)
- "Trip to Your Heart" (produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
- "Gasoline" (produced by Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco)
- "Criminal" (produced by Max Martin and Shellback)
- "Up N' Down" (produced by Max Martin, Shellback and Oligee)
- "He About to Lose Me" (produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)
- "Selfish" (produced by Stargate, and Sandy Vee)
- "Don't Keep Me Waiting" (produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)