Justin Bieber returned to his homeboy's show "Late Show with David Letterman" on Friday, February 4 night only to read out the Top 10 list and briefly help Paul Shaffer in the drum. The category is "Top 10 Reasons It's Fun to Be Justin Bieber", which prompted David Letterman to say "what a category".
At number 10, "It's good to be a pop star without having to audition for Steven Tyler". It is followed by "I'm briefed each morning by the CIA" and "Cross me and I'll have 50,000 screaming girls come to your house and mess you up". One of the biggest laughters came from number 5, which is "At the barber shop I can say 'Give me the Me'." Bieber shook his iconic hair after reading this one.
The 16-year-old inserted a bit of promo for his debut movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" at number four, reminding fans that it would be in theaters February 11. First on the list is "Reading my fan mail from Letterman". After the break, Bieber sat behind the drum kit to display his skill which get an acknowledge from Shaffer.
"Letterman" is one of the TV invasions that Bieber has done in the past few days to promote his 3D movie. He is expected to make a surprise appearance on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend.
Top 10 Reasons It's Fun to Be Justin Bieber:
10. It's good to be a pop star without having to audition for Steven Tyler.
9. I'm briefed each morning by the CIA.
8. Cross me and I'll have 50,000 screaming girls come to your house and mess you up.
7. When I'm sick, my doctor makes hilarious jokes about "Bieber Fever".
6. The chance to visit The Late Show and my idol, Paul Shaffer.
5. At the barber shop I can say "give me the Me".
4. For joke #4, go see "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never," in theaters February 11th.
3. Looking forward to starring in my CBS show, "CSI: Bieber".
2. If I tweet "I just sneezed" a billion people will tweet "Gesundheit".
1. Reading my fan mail from Letterman.