The 'Greatest Hits' collection is going to be made available for purchase next month, listing singles from the 'American Idol' winners and contestants.
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, "American Idol" is going to drop its first-time-ever "Greatest Hits" compilation. Scheduled to make its way out in the United States on March 15, the CD will feature 12 songs from the past winners and some notable contestants.
The nine winners ranging from the first season's champ Kelly Clarkson to the most recent Lee DeWyze are all listed. Solo songs from each one of them are chosen for the compilation, except for "No Air" which is a duet between Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown.
As for the three vacant slots in the 12-song album, they are filled by Clay Aiken from season 2, DAUGHTRY from season 5, and Adam Lambert from season 8. Clay has "Invisible" on it, Chris Daughtry has his band's "Home", and Lambert has "Whataya Want From Me".
"American Idol 10th Anniversary - The Hits: Vol. 1" tracklisting:
- Kelly Clarkson - "Since U Been Gone"
- Ruben Studdard - "Superstar"
- Clay Aiken - "Invisible"
- Fantasia Barrino - "When I See U"
- Carrie Underwood - "Before He Cheats"
- Taylor Hicks - "Takin' It to the Streets"
- DAUGHTRY - "Home"
- Jordin Sparks (duet with Chris Brown) - "No Air"
- David Cook - "Light On"
- Kris Allen - "Live Like We're Dying"
- Adam Lambert - "Whataya Want From Me"
- Lee DeWyze - "Sweet Serendipity"