Beginning March 18, Weezy will take Minaj, Rick Ross, Travis Barker and Mixmaster Mike around North America to support his tour.
Lil Wayne is gearing up to be back on the road. He has mapped out I Am Music II tour which sees him traveling across North America along with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Travis Barker and Mixmaster Mike as supporting acts.
The gig is held just around time when Weezy is expected to release his first post-prison album "Tha Carter IV". He will kick it off on March 18 at HSBC Arena in Buffalo, NY and continue until at least April 29 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, BC. Tickets will go on sale starting February 4.
The tour is a sequel to 2008/09 I Am Music gig which brought Weezy to the big cities in North America with Gym Class Heroes, Keri Hilson, T-Pain, Keyshia Cole and the Young Money crew for a number of concerts.
- Mar 18 - Buffalo, NY at HSBC Arena
- Mar 19 - Columbus, OH at Nationwide Arena
- Mar 20 - Baltimore, MD at First Mariner Arena
- Mar 23 - Hampton, VA at Hampton Coliseum
- Mar 24 - Cleveland, OH at Quicken Loans Arena
- Mar 26 - Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
- Mar 27 - Long Island, NY at Nassau Coliseum
- Mar 30 - University Park, PA at Bryce Jordan Center
- Apr 01 - Chicago, IL at United Center
- Apr 02 - Auburn Hills, MI at The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Apr 03 - Washington, D.C. at Verizon Center
- Apr 06 - Miami, FL at Bank Atlantic Center
- Apr 08 - Greensboro, NC at Greensboro Coliseum
- Apr 09 - Atlanta, GA at Philips Arena
- Apr 10 - St. Louis, MO at Scottrade Center
- Apr 14 - New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena
- Apr 15 - Dallas, TX at American Airlines Arena
- Apr 16 - Houston, TX at Toyota Center
- Apr 19 - Phoenix, AZ at US Airways Arena
- Apr 23 - Anaheim, CA at Honda Center
- Apr 24 - Oakland, CA at Oracle Arena
- Apr 26 - Sacramento, CA at ARCO Arena
- Apr 28 - Edmonton, AB at Rexall Place
- Apr 29 - Vancouver, BC at Rogers Arena