Guess who are the two mystery contestants who 'suddenly' join the lots in the beginning of the game to be one of the 'twists' this season.
"Survivor: Redemption Island" reveals 16 out of 18 people who have joined the latest quest to win the title and a million dollar prize. Beside going with a new rule, this season has a number of stereotypes and "everybody you can imagine" as contestants.
Two castaways are still kept a secret but they are from the show's past seasons. Rumor has it, they would be Boston Rob Mariano ("Survivor: Marquesas", "Survivor: All-Stars" and "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains") and Russell Hantz ("Survivor: Samoa" and "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains"). The show traditionally has equal number between women and men, so with 9 women already revealed, it is most probable that the mystery castaways are of male.
"Survivor: Redemption Island" premieres Wednesday, February 16 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. The voted off contestant won't immediately go home but is banished to redemption island where he or she would live alone until the next one is voted out. Then these castaways would duel for a slot back in the game.
The cast members according to the official site is as follow and for more information about their personality watch the video below.
- Andrea Boehlke, student, Random Lake, WI
- Mike Chiesl, former Marine, Del Mar, CA
- Matt Elrod, pre-med student, Nashville, TN
- Francesca Hogi, attorney, Washington DC
- Kristina Kell, law student, Malibu, CA
- Krista Klumpp, pharmaceutical rep, Columbia, SC
- Ralph Kiser, farmer, Lebanon, VA
- Grant Mattos, yoga instructor, West Hollywood, CA
- David Murphy, defense attorney, West Hollywood, CA
- Phillip Sheppard, technology executive, Santa Monica, CA
- Natalie Tenerelli, professional dancer, Acton, CA
- Ashley Underwood, nurse, Benton, ME
- Stephanie Valencia, waitress, Long Beach, CA
- Sarita White, visual effects producer, Santa Monica, CA
- Julie Wolfe, firefighter, Oceanside, CA
- Steve Wright, former NFL player, Huntington Beach, CA