Learning that the other driver in the October 20 incident alleged Eva made a sudden turn which caused the crash, the actress' rep responds, 'There is absolutely no truth to this claim.'
Eva Longoria insisted that she is not the one at fault over October 20 car crash. As Eva is going to be sued by Roman Gasparyan, the other driver in the accident, the "Desperate Housewives" star has now fired back the planned lawsuit.
"According to the police report, the other driver was clearly at fault AND admitted to fault at the scene of the accident. Longoria's eyes were NOT red and bloodshot," Eva's rep confirmed to TMZ. "There is absolutely no truth to this claim, and any indications to the contrary are completely false and untrue."
Roman's attorney, Sanjay Sobti, previously claimed Eva made a sudden turn in the middle lane on Hollywood Boulevard that day and smashed into Roman's vehicle. On this, Eva's rep blasted, "Longoria made no sudden turn, did not violate any traffic violations nor did she make any sudden lane changes."
The rep went on saying that Roman's claim is just plain wrong. "The other driver is clearly trying to make a case where there is none," the rep stated. "All charges are frivolous, without merit, and will not hold up in a court of law."
The rep launched the response after Sanjay earlier told TMZ that an eyewitness claimed Eva's eyes "were red and bloodshot" when she made the alleged sudden turn, smashed into Roman and nearly hit another driver. Sanjay also said that his client has suffered back and neck pain, severe headaches, anxiety and blood pressure complications since the accident. They are reportedly ready to file the suit this week.
Contrary to Sanjay's allegation, law enforcement sources told the site that during the fender bender, the other driver stopped suddenly and "Over Her Dead Body" actress Eva was unable to avoid impact.