12 new dates across North America have been added to the already extensive traveling show to continue promoting Lady GaGa's 'The Fame Monster'.
Lady GaGa is not done with her extravagant Monster Ball tour just yet. The outlandish singer has recently added 12 dates to her traveling show, which started in 2009. The newly-revealed concerts for the next year's calendar include a stop in Ottawa, Omaha, Tampa and Montreal.
Next month meanwhile, GaGa is going to fly to Europe for an extended leg of the tour until mid December. Paris, Dublin, Budapest and Prague are some of her stops in the continent. After taking a break for about two months, she will return Stateside.
Once the lengthy gig finishes, it might be followed by another promo tour to support GaGa's upcoming studio album "Born This Way" which is expected to arrive in early 2011. Details about the album remain under wraps, but she has promised "a lot of hit records that will piss people off."
- Mar 01 - Grand Rapids, MI at Van Andel Arena
- Mar 04 - Buffalo, NY at HSBC Arena
- Mar 06 - Ottawa, ON at Scotiabank Center
- Mar 12 - Louisville, KY at KFC Yum! Center
- Mar 17 - Omaha, NE at Qwest Center
- Mar 29 - San Diego, CA at Viejas Arena
- Apr 15 - Orlando, FL at Amway Center
- Apr 16 - Tampa, FL at St. Pete Times Forum
- Apr 22 - Newark, NJ at Prudential Center
- Apr 23 - Uniondale, NY at Nassau Coliseum
- Apr 25 - Montreal, QC at Bell Centre