The heavy metal band fronted by Matthew Tuck dominate the winners list by scoring two awards for Best Live Band and Best British Band.
Those taking home prizes at this year's Kerrang! Awards have just been revealed. Bullet For My Valentine sweep two gongs, becoming the only band to receive multiple nods. They got one for Best Live Band and the other for Best British Band.
For the former prize, the four-piece act beat 30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day, Paramore and Skindred. In the latter category which they've won for the last three years, this band push aside such competitors as Enter Shikari, The King Blues, Lostprophets and You Me At Six.
Although Jared Leto and his bandmates failed to win Best Live Band, they still snatch an award for Best International Band, winning over Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day, Metallica and Paramore. Also being lucky to get one kudo is the Hayley Williams-fronted band who are handed with Best Album.
Other winners include You Me At Six for Best Single, Rise to Remain for Best British Newcomer, Trash Talk for Best International Newcomer and Biffy Clyro for Best Video. One of the special honorees, meanwhile, is late Ronnie James Dio.
- Best Album: Paramore - "Brand New Eyes"
- Best Single: You Me At Six - "Liquid Conference"
- Best Live Band: Bullet For My Valentine
- Best International Band: 30 Seconds to Mars
- Best British Band: Bullet For My Valentine
- Best British Newcomer: Rise to Remain
- Best International Newcomer: Trash Talk
- Best Video: Biffy Clyro - "The Captain"
- No Half Measures Award: Frank Turner
- Classic Songwriter Award: Lostprophets
- Kerrang! Inspiration Award: Rammstein
- Kerrang! Services to Metal Award: Paul Gray
- Kerrang! Icon Award: Ronnie James Dio
- Kerrang! Hall of Fame Award: Motley Crue