June 12, 2010 04:38:51 GMT
The actress who is in the middle of a legal process has debunked the report that Mr. Donald Trump has offered her and mom Dina a spot on the reality show.
Lindsay Lohan has put to rest the rumor which has been spread by her own mother. Earlier this week, Dina Lohan reportedly told New York Post that "Lindsay Lohan has been approached by Donald Trump to star in the next 'The Celebrity Apprentice' season".
Her mom was quoted as saying, "Donald is a friend of the family, and producers of 'Celebrity Apprentice' have approached Lindsay to appear in the next season. She's deciding if she wants to do it or not." A source said that NBC would like both Lindsay and Dina on the show, just like the last time when they brought in Joan Rivers and daughter Melissa Rivers in a single season.
NBC would not comment on the casting but then followed up the story by saying it is too early to talk about casting. Now the actress herself has decided to spread the truth, responding to the report to Gossip Cop with "No".