WHAT'S HOT?

Charlie Sheen Said 'So Be It' If 'Two and a Half Men' Ends

April 10, 2010 02:46:04 GMT

The actor who had fulfilled his contract with the finale filming on April 9, said that he had informed WB and CBS last year about what he wants.


Charlie Sheen
See larger image
Photo credit: Agent 47/WENN

Charlie Sheen would like to clear the air surrounding the speculation that he quits "Two and a Half Men" due to salary problem. Moreover, the actor filmed the sitcom's season 7 finale on Friday, April 9 night and he won't deny if it could be his last.

To People Sheen explained, "Much speculation and rumor has arisen from my current status surrounding 'Two and a Half Men'. All of the numbers reported in the press are false. Claims from 'inside sources' regarding offers from the studio as well as my salary, on their best day, are without merit." He went further, "Approaching the start of the current season and as far back as June '09, I submitted my terms for season eight to Warner Bros. and CBS respectfully."

Based on that, he denied that the score is something what people called "eleventh hour surprise". He added that he chose to set this straight due to respect to the show's crew, his family, friends and fans.

Sheen then moved on to the next topic which is his departure. "If tonight's show is the end for me as Charlie Harper, so be it," he stated. "Another journey has begun. I take from the experience 161 shows filled with a kaleidoscope of amazing experiences, memories, friendships and gratitude. I remain humbly inspired."

© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter