Rumor has it, the Beyonce Knowles-featuring video is going to make its way out in full next week, the same day when 'Put It in a Love Song' video is debuted.
Lady GaGa's highly-anticipated music video for "Telephone", her duet track with Beyonce Knowles, has got a premiere date. The Jonas Akerlund-directed video is suggested to come out next week, on March 8, according to GaGaDaily.
If the rumor is true, the video will then be released on the same day of Alicia Keys' "Put It in a Love Song" video which also features Beyonce. "Telephone" video was originally expected to make its debut in February, but was pushed back later on. "Telephone is coming I promise! Still editing. I want it to be perfect," the dance queen recently tweeted following the delay. "The Haus has dubbed her a 'masterpiece'."
In another news, Lady GaGa has added more dates to her European Monster Ball tour. Two of them actually are re-scheduled dates which are aimed to replace concerts postponed due to logistical issue. A show in Sheffield on March 7 has been moved to June 4, while another concert which was supposed to be held in Nottingham on March 8 has been delayed until May 27.
Additional dates of European Monster Ball tour:
- May 07 - Stockholm, Sweden at Globe Arena
- May 10 - Hamburg, Germany at Color Line Arena
- May 11 - Berlin, Germany at O2 Arena
- May 15 - Arnhem, Netherlands at Gelredome
- May 17 - Antwerp, Belgium at Sportspaleis
- May 21 - Paris, France at Bercy
- May 24 - Oberhausen, Germany at Konig-Pilsener Arena
- May 27 - Nottingham, U.K. at Trent FM Arena
- May 28 - Birmingham, U.K. at LG Arena
- May 30 - London, U.K. at O2 Arena
- June 02 - Manchester, U.K. at MEN Arena
- June 04 - Sheffield, U.K. at Sheffield Arena