NBC has announced the participation of Simon Cowell, Kristen Stewart, Kim Kardashian and more in the first two weeks of Jay Leno's return to his old seat.
The first guests of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" have been announced and it looks like Jay Leno has enough fuel to win back his audience. The talk show which was previously Conan O'Brien's hosting vehicle before Leno wants the 11.35 slot back, is set to make a return on March 1 with Jamie Foxx on the couch.
Foxx will not be the only guest on the premiere since Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn will also be in attendance along with musical performer Brad Paisley. In the next few days within the first week, there would be the cast of "Jersey Shore", Sarah Palin and Avril Lavigne among others. In the second week, visits come from Simon Cowell who at the time of writing is slated to appear solo and Kristen Stewart who will be preceded by Joan Jett's performance the night before.
Curiously, Adam Lambert who announced through his official site that he would be the musical guest of March 2 is not included in the list. However, NBC doesn't name a performer on the mentioned date where Palin is scheduled for a talk.
- March 1 - Jamie Foxx, Lindsey Vonn and a musical performance by Brad Paisley.
- March 2 - Sarah Palin, Olympic snowboarder Shaun White.
- March 3 - Cast of "Jersey Shore", Chelsea Handler, speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno and a musical performance by Avril Lavigne.
- March 4 - Matthew McConaughey, Jason Reitman.
- March 5 - Morgan Freeman, Meredith Vieira.
- March 8 - Simon Cowell.
- March 9 - Christoph Waltz, animal expert Dave Salmoni and a musical performance by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.
- March 10 - Kristen Stewart, Guy Fieri.
- March 11 - Dana Carvey, Kim Kardashian, with a musical performance by Colbie Caillat.
- March 12 - Dakota Fanning, Judd Apatow.