February 18, 2010 04:49:08 GMT
His attorney said that both parties ended in good terms and was confident that the 'second time around' will be better.
As the news came out that Jon Gosselin has settled the lawsuit with TLC, one question remains whether he will still be the network's star. For once, a confidential contract leaked on Wednesday, February 17 stated that "the whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC."
This possibility is fueled by Jon's attorney Mark Heller who said, "Jon has expressed his desire to close the litigation chapter of Jon & Kate Plus 8. ...He's hoping that TLC will move forward with the best interest of the Gosselin family." He added, "Sometimes litigants kiss and make-up, finding their relationship is much better the second time around. As Jon's attorney, I truly hope that this new adventure for TLC and the Gosselins is a much more joyful journey."
Meanwhile, a source told The Scoop that Jon is not coming back under TLC but Kate Gosselin is. Her show is still brewing and details are still being figured out but one thing for sure, "It will not be a dating show".
Jon Gosselin was caught in a lawsuit with TLC when he was accused of breach of contract. Issued in October last year, the lawsuit stated Jon's behavior helped bring "Jon & Kate Plus 8" to an end. Jon filed a countersuit, citing a child labor on his eight children.