Black Eyed Peas will bring in party vibe to their forthcoming 'The E.N.D.' world tour which will begin on February 4, next year.
Black Eyed Peas will be going on a tour across the globe next year, starting in February. They will kick off the gig on date 4 at Phillips Arena in Atlanta and conclude the North American leg on April 11 at GM Place in Vancouver. After a short break, the tour is going to resume in May with live concerts across Europe.
"The Black Eyed Peas will replicate the party vibe of a hot dance club (complete with guest DJs including will.i.am) in arenas across the country and around the world," it was announced on their official website. "The tour will also be 'green' with a unique charitable component to be announced in the weeks ahead."
"When people see this show, they will see us going for spectacle and showing what we can do," Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie promised. "This is where we're going as a group." The tour is produced by AEG Live with tickets for the shows set to go on sale beginning December 12.
Described as an ultimate party experience, the upcoming traveling show marks the first time that the group, will.i.am, apl.de.ap, Taboo and Fergie, unite for a North American headlining tour since their 2006 "Monkey Business" world tour. The gig is aimed to promote their latest studio installment "The E.N.D." which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 and spent more than 15 weeks at the Top 10 of the chart since being released in June.
North American dates:
- Feb 04 - Atlanta, GA at Philips Arena
- Feb 06 - Miami, FL at American Airlines Arena
- Feb 09 - Jacksonville, FL at Jacksonville Veteran's Memorial Arena
- Feb 10 - Tampa, FL at St. Petersberg Times Forum
- Feb 12 - Nashville, TN at Nashville Arena
- Feb 13 - Birmingham, AL at BJCC Arena
- Feb 16 - Columbus, OH at Schottenstein Center
- Feb 17 - Lexington, KY at Rupp Arena
- Feb 19 - Raleigh, NC at RBC Center
- Feb 20 - Charlotte, NC at Time Warner Cable Arena
- Feb 23 - Washington DC at Verizon Center
- Feb 24 - New York, NY at Madison Square Garden
- Feb 26 - Boston, MA at TD Garden
- March 01 - Uniondale, NY at Nassau Coliseum
- March 03 - Philadelphia, PA at Wachovia Center
- March 04 - Pittsburgh, PA at Mellon Arena
- March 09 - Detroit, MI at The Palace
- March 11 - Milwaukee, WI at Bradley Center
- March 13 - Chicago, IL at United Center
- March 19 - Dallas, TX at American Airlines Center
- March 20 - Tulsa, OK at BOK Center
- March 22 - St. Paul, MN at Xcel Energy Center
- March 24 - Kansas City, MO at Sprint Center
- March 25 - Des Moines, IA at Wells Fargo Arena
- March 27 - Denver, CO at Pepsi Center
- March 29 - Los Angeles, CA at Staples Center
- March 31 - Glendale, AZ at Jobing.com Arena
- April 02 - San Jose, CA at HP Pavilion
- April 07 - Sacramento, CA at ARCO Arena
- April 10 - Tacoma, WA at Tacoma Dome
- April 11 - Vancouver, B.C at GM Place