'Spider-Man 4' to Start Shooting Early 2010

'Spider-Man 4' to Start Shooting Early 2010

Aside from teasing a January 2010 start for production, actor Bruce Campbell who has cameos in the first three 'Spider-Man' movies reveals that he will have a bigger role in the fourth film.

While not much is known about "Spider-Man 4", actor Bruce Campbell has spilled the beans on when the fourth movie will fall into production. At the Los Angeles premiere of "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" on Saturday, September 12, the 58-year-old told Access Hollywood that the latest project will start filming in January 2010.

In addition to his start of production remark, the actor who has made cameos in the first three "Spider-Man" films also revealed that he will have a bigger role in the fourth installment. To the publication he revealed that "he's been told he has a major part". Still, he noted that so far, he is still clueless about what character he will be taking on.

There are many speculation that Campbell, who had worked together with director Sam Raimi in the "Evil Dead" trilogy, could be portraying a villain. Although which villain(s) will be featured in the movie is yet to be disclosed, some fans are said to be crossing fingers that Campbell could play master of illusion Mysterio.

"Spider-Man 4" has secured Tobey Maguire and Sam Raimi to reprise their roles as lead actor and director duo. Kirsten Dunst is also set to return as Mary Jane Watson. David Lindsay-Abaire's script was being re-written by Gary Ross. Produced by Avi Arad, Grant Curtis and Laura Ziskin, the superhero movie is expected to open wide in the U.S. on May 6, 2011.

© AceShowbiz.com

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/aceshow/public_html/php/bs_nview.php on line 567

More Spider-Man 4 News


Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *