ABC Eying 'The Bachelor' All-Star

ABC Eying 'The Bachelor' All-Star

Instead of introducing a new face or taking one person from previous season, the network reportedly will include a lot of past contestants.

All the previous contestants of dating reality show "The Bachelor" reportedly will be gathered in one single edition. ABC, according to In Touch Weekly, will bring back the fallen ones to be the contestants of an all-star edition which begins filming in January 2010.

"It's going to be a group dating show, and they will bring back people from the very beginning of the franchise," an 'insider' told the magazine's September 21 issue. "It's going to be a bit racier than The Bachelor".

So far the name which has been mentioned to participate is Jesse Csincsak who got engaged to DeAnna Pappas in the fourth season of "The Bachelorette". He broke up with Pappas three months after the finale because Pappas thought they are two different individuals.

Basically, the all-star special will follow the contestants vying for each other's affection. In Touch said that there would be a three-day Mexican cruise included.

There has been no confirming statement from ABC regarding this but the network indeed has not announced the new candidate for the fourteenth edition of "The Bachelor".


Recommended News


    Sep 22, 2009

    Bring Danielle V. back from the Andy Baldwin season!

    Sep 22, 2009

    We want Danielle V. from Andy Baldwin's season!!!

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *