Along with the arrival of 'Brand New Eyes' tour dates, a longer sneak peek to Paramore's 'Ignorance' music video emerges.
After opening for No Doubt's roadshow which ended in early August, Paramore will embark on their own headlining tour to promote their new album "Brand New Eyes". They will start the gig on September 29, the same day the record hits the U.S. market.
This band will then wrap up the gig on November 1 at Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN. During the North American roadshow, they will take fellow bands Paper Route and The Swellers as their supporting acts.
Special pre-sale tickets for the concerts will be made available for purchase beginning on Monday, August 17. Meanwhile, the other remaining tickets will go on public sale for two days from August 21 to 22.
In addition to the tour dates announcement, a longer sneak peek to Paramore's "Ignorance" music video has been found. It features similar scenes with the ones shown in the previously-unveiled snippet. The song's full-length video will be premiered on Thursday, August 13 on all MTV platforms.
Paramore's fall tour dates:
- September 29 - Pomona, CA at The Fox Theater
- October 01 - Los Angeles, CA at Hollywood Palladium
- October 02 - San Francisco, CA at Warfield Theatre
- October 04 - Denver, CO at The Fillmore
- October 06 - Kansas City, MO at Uptown Theater
- October 07 - St. Louis, MO at The Pageant
- October 09 - Maplewood, MN at Myth
- October 10 - Chicago, IL at House of Blues
- October 11 - Detroit, MI at The Fillmore
- October 15 - Toronto, ONT at Kool Haus
- October 16 - Montclair, NJ at The Wellmont Theatre
- October 17 - Philadelphia, PA at Electric Factory
- October 19 - Boston, MA at House of Blues
- October 21 - New York, NY at Hammerstein Ballroom
- October 24 - Norfolk, VA at The Norva
- October 26 - Orlando, FL at House of Blues
- October 27 - Atlanta, GA at The Tabernacle
- November 01 - Nashville, TN at Ryman Auditorium
» Continue to view "Ignorance" full-length video.