Britney Spears lists twelve dates for her European leg of 'Circus' tour in addition to eight-night shows in London and one-off gig in Manchester.
After invading North America and Canada, Britney Spears will take her "circus" entourage to Europe. She will begin touring in the continent on June 19 at O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland, entertaining concertgoers with "a dazzling display of music, dance, magic and theatrics."
While for the American leg Britney is supported by The Pussycat Dolls, the 27-year-old pop singer will be accompanied by Ciara when she hits the European road. "Supporting Britney Spears in the UK this summer will be my biggest challenge yet," Ciara comments.
"I'm looking forward to sharing the stage and rocking out with Brit. I've got some amazing outfits to rival her own," Ciara goes on saying. "The round Circus-themed stage is so much work as you really have to make full use of the space. But I'm definitely going to give you 100 per cent in effort and energy."
Beside being scheduled to perform for the promotional effort to support her sixth studio album "Circus", Britney is also set to make live appearances for eight-night gigs at London's O2 Arena starting on June 3. On top of that, she is planned to hold a one-off show in Manchester on June 17.
Britney Spears has kicked off her U.S. roadshow at New Orleans Arena on March 3. She will make a last stop in Columbus, Ohio on April 30 and then head up to Uncasville, Connecticut on May 30 before departing to Europe.
Britney Spears' "Circus" European Tour Dates:
- June 19 - O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland
- June 20 - O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland
- July 05 - Bercy in Paris, France
- July 06 - Bercy im Paris, France
- July 09 - Sportpalais in Antwerp, Belgium
- July 11 - Parken in Copenhagen, Denmark
- July 13 - Globen in Stockholm, Sweden
- July 16 - Hartwell Arena in Helsinki, Finland
- July 19 - SKK in St. Petersburg, Russia
- July 21 - Olimpiiski in Moscow, Russia
- July 24 - TWKS in Warsaw, Poland
- July 26 - O2 World in Berlin, Germany