Find out who will be trying their best to win the heart of ' The Bachelor' Jason Mesnick what they do for a living.
The identity of 25 women who have registered themselves to be the potential one true love of "The Bachelor" Jason Mesnick has been unveiled. For the first time in the history of the show, the line-up will include single mothers, Megan, Stacia, Stephanie and Treasure who also have successful careers.
In the press release, issued by ABC, the group of women will among others, consist of "a Brazilian seductress who aggressively pursues the Bachelor, a woman who is one of Jason's biggest fans and thinks she knows him better than himself, a gorgeous pageant queen who can't wait for motherhood, a clever Canadian gal who wants to put Jason to an unusual test and a voluptuous free spirit who has her eye on Jason to fulfill her dream of a big, international-type family."
Finished in taping for the show's new season, Mesnick, who has a 3-year-old son named Tyler, said previously that he was engaged with one of the ladies. "I found exactly what I was hoping for, what I was looking for. I'm completely in love," he told People.
The 13th edition of the reality show will be back on ABC on January 5 at 8/7c with a two-hour premiere special. In the premiere episode, "1301," Jason prepares for the night of his life, as the 25 beautiful bachelorettes, who can think of nothing but him, begin to arrive. The women will later on, be asked to vote which of them should be sent home first.
The 25 Bachelorettes are:
- Ann, 24, a flight attendant from Phoenix, AZ
- Dominique, 26, a medical sales representative from Mt. Carmel, PA
- Emily, 23, a casino marketing representative from Seattle, WA
- Erica, 25, an account executive from Monroe, CT
- Jackie, 26, a wedding coordinator from Dallas, TX
- Jillian, 29, an interior designer from Peace River, Alberta, Canada
- Julie, 26, a teacher from Columbus, OH
- Kari, 27, an advertising executive from Lee's Summit, MO
- Lauren, 27, a teacher from Malboro, NJ
- Lisa, 27, a public relations associate from Boise, ID
- Megan, 25, a single mom (son, Deacon, age one) and lacrosse coach from Sewickley, PA
- Melissa, 25, a sales representative from Dallas, TX
- Molly, 24, a department store buyer from Grand Rapids, MI
- Naomi, 24, a flight attendant from Carlsbad, CA
- Natalie, 27, a human resources associate from Morton, IL
- Nicole, 25, a menswear buyer from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Nikki, 29, an administrative assistant from Blue Island, IL
- Raquel, 27, a medical student from Recife, Brazil
- Renee, 36, a jewelry designer from Los Angeles, CA
- Shannon, 29, a dental hygienist from Marshall, MO
- Sharon, 32, a teacher from Batavia, NY
- Shelby, 23, an account executive from Stockton, CA
- Stacia, 24, a single mom (daughter, Grace, age 3; son, Triston, age 5) and a charity accountant from Orem, UT
- Stephanie, 34, a single mom (daughter, Sophia, age 4) and a medical marketing representative from Huntsville, AL
- Treasure, 28, a single mom (daughter, Isabella, age 6) and a nurse practitioner from Salt Lake City, UT