A representative for Miranda Kerr denies the supermodel has been engaged to boyfriend Orlando Bloom, claiming "The story ... is completely false and misleading."
Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr puts to rest the mounting reports claiming she has been engaged to actor boyfriend Orlando Bloom. A representative for her has publicly declared the engagement reports as "completely false and misleading." The representative adds, "Miranda herself has clearly stated she is not engaged. There is nothing else to be said."
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom have been dating since October last year. Despite split report, they are still very much together and even have been rumored to get engaged. The engagement report took its toll over the weekend when the Sydney's Sunday Telegraph 'exclusively' revealed the pair plans to marry next year after they "celebrated their engagement with a romantic getaway in Venice last week."
Making it clear that she and Orlando are not engaged just yet, Miranda however has publicly revealed her dream to have a family. "I've always wanted kids, so ... someday ... eventually, yes, it will happen," so she told Page Six magazine. She continued stating, "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch. When this is all over that's where I'll be."