Janet Jackson pulls off the plan to reschedule her postponed 'Rock Witchu' tour dates due to 'conflicts in the singer's schedule'.
There won't be any rescheduling for Janet Jackson's postponed "Rock Witchu" dates. "The remaining Janet Jackson's 'Rock Witchu' tour dates which were postponed due to illness, will not be rescheduled," her representative announces.
Speaking further about the trigger of the rescheduling cancellation, the representative reveals that there have been some "conflicts in the singer's schedule" which force her to scrap off the postponed shows. There has been no official word on whether the tour has officially ended or if more dates will be added in the future.
Refunds for all of the postponed shows are available at the point of purchase. If the tickets are purchased through fan club presale, they will be automatically refunded.
Janet Jackson's "Rock Witchu" dates which will not be rescheduled:
- Centre Bell in Montreal, Quebec (originally scheduled for September 29)
- Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts (originally scheduled for October 1)
- Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (originally scheduled for October 2)
- Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North California (originally scheduled for October 4)
- BankAtlantic Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (originally scheduled for October 7)
- Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut (originally scheduled for October 11)
- Turning Stone in Verona, New York (originally scheduled for October 13)