In an attempt to support his upcoming 'Evolver' LP, John Legend embarks on a world tour with special guest appearance from Raphael Saadiq.
John Legend is eager to promote his upcoming third major studio album entitled "Evolver" by hitting the road with Raphael Saadiq for a world tour. Kicking off on November 19 in Minneapolis, the roadshow will include at least thirteen fixed dates before wrapped up on December 13 in North Carolina.
Meanwhile, speaking of his upcoming effort, Legend says that the album is different from the ones that he previously recorded. "It's a lot of love and relationship songs, as people probably would expect from me," he explains about the album theme.
Furthermore, expected to hit the market on October 28, his record will be released under the courtesy of GOOD Music and Columbia Records. Guest artists on the album include Kanye West, Brandy, Estelle, and Andre Benjamin aka Andre 3000 from OutKast who has helped Legend in his lead single, "Green Light".
John Legend's confirmed tour dates:
- November 19 - Northrop Auditorium in Minneapolis
- November 20 - Chicago Theatre in Chicago
- November 24 - Wharton Center For Performing Arts in E. Lansing, Michigan
- November 26 - Masonic Temple Theatre in Detroit
- November 28 - Roy Thompson Hall in Toronto
- November 29 & December 1 - Wellmont Theatre in Montclair, New Jersey
- December 2 - Orpheum Theatre in Boston
- December 5 - Tower Theater in Philadelphia
- December 8 - Lyric Theatre in Baltimore
- December 9 - Constitution Hall in Washington, D.C.
- December 10 - Peace Center in Greenville, South California
- December 12 - Ovens Auditorium in Charlotte, North California
- December 13 - Durham Performing Arts Center in Durham, North California