In support of his upcoming third solo LP, 'Scream', Chris Cornell has booked out his collaborator in the album, Timbaland, to hit the road with him in an eight-live gigs, starting on October 17.
Chris Cornell, who has become a household name from his success in
Soundgarden and Audioslave, has teamed up with top-notched producer Timbaland for the rocker's third solo album. Called "Scream", the record is described by Timbaland as "the best work" that he has done in his career. It is tentatively scheduled for release in November through Suretone/Mosley Music and Interscope Records.
In an attempt to support the upcoming effort, Chris and Timbaland are set to kick off a string of eight live shows on October 17. "Scream" will be performed in its entirety to mimic the experience of listening to the LP from start to finish.
Further, Chris' new album features infectious tracks like "Ground Zero", "Part of Me", and the exhilarating title track and lead single, "Scream", which has been released since September 22. For more details on Chris' new album as well as tour dates, fans can log on his official website or MySpace page.
Chris Cornell and Timbaland's upcoming tour dates:
- October 17 in Denver, CO - Ogden Theater
- October 18 in Salt Lake City, UT - The Avalon Theater
- October 19 in Tempe, AZ - Marquee
- October 24 in Las Vegas, NV - The Joint
- October 25 in Los Angeles, CA - House of Blues
- October 26 in San Diego, CA - House of Blues
- October 31 in San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore
- October 02 in Seattle, WA - Showbox