The annual awards dedicated to country musicians that will be held this October has announced its nominees, and Carrie Underwood is among the list.
The Inspirational Country Music Awards is about to have its 14th annual held on October 16 at 7:00 P.M. and before that the awards organizer has announced the top ten nominees on July 15. Among the nominees announced, are some famous names on the music industry such as, Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw and many more.
Carrie herself received two nominees for Video of the Year for her clip "So Small" and Mainstream Country Artist of the Year. That amount is the same as Kenny's, who was also nominated for Video of the Year for "Don't Blink" and Mainstream Inspirational Song of the Year for his song "Never Wanted Nothing More".
Beside mainstream country artist, the awards also will be given to Christian country singers and also TV and Radio personalities. That's because the purpose of the event is not only to give a tribute to just any popular country artists but it is dedicated to reward the work of Christian and Inspirational country musicians.
The upcoming event itself, which will be held at the Trinity Music City USA Auditorium located in Hendersonville, Tennessee, will be hosted by Collin Raye. Meanwhile, for fans who want to attend the event, they can start purchasing tickets which is being sold via Ccma.cc.
Partial list of the Inspirational Country Music Awards Nominees:
- Entertainer of the Year Austins Bridge, Branded, CrossCountry the Band, Del Way, Mike Manuel, Russ Murphy, The Isaacs, Tommy Brandt
- Male Vocalist of the Year Chunky Nelms, Corey Brooks, Danny Ray Harris, Del Way, John Sines Jr., Mike Manuel, Mike Rimmey, Vocalist of the Year Candice Myers, Debbie White, Deborah Hightower, Gayla Earlene, Kathy Joy Bell, Mary James, Melanie Walker, Natalie Grant, Sonya Isaacs
- Vocal Duo of the Year Bellamy Brothers, Blue County, Branded, Bruce & Betsy Mullen, Jackson & Scroggs, Jeff & Sheri Easter, Kenny & Donna Morss, Mary Faye Jackson & Mike Culpepper, Morgan & Morgan, Robert & James
- Vocal Group of the Year Austins Bridge, CrossCountry the Band, Faith 4, Fox Brothers, HWY 7 (SOV) Last Light Band, New Jerusalem, Oak Ridge Boys, The Isaacs, The Springs
- Mainstream Country Artist of the Year Alan Jackson, Bellamy Brothers, Brooks & Dunn, Carrie Underwood, George Strait, Josh Turner, Oak Ridge Boys, Randy Travis, Richie McDonald, Ricky Skaggs & The Whites
- Songwriter of the Year Del Way, Dr. Robert Frank Smith, Greg McDougal, James Payne, James Singletary, Lawrence Bishop, Mike Manuel, Russ Murphy, Stan Swiniarski, Tommy Brandt
- Legend/Pioneer Award Dan Cowart of Last Light Band, Dennis Agajanian, Gayla Earlene, Ken Holloway, Leo Johnston of CrossCountry, Mike Hammock, Mike Manuel, Paul Overstreet, Randy Travis, Susie Luchsinger
- New Artist of the Year Amanda Fessant, Brett Hill, Danny Ray Harris, Deborah Hightower, Keith Marcum, Lesa Hudson, Pamela Wiebe, Robert & James, The Gibsons, The Springs
- Musician of the Year Ben Isaacs, Calina Boggs, Charlie Daniels, Dennis Agajanian, Gordon Mote, Justin Todd Herod, Lawrence Bishop, Ricky Skaggs, Rory Hoffman, Sonya Isaacs
- Inspirational Bluegrass Artist Alison Krauss, Bruce & Betsy Mullen, Dailey & Vincent, Doyle Lawson &Quicksilver, Isaacs, Lawrence Bishop, New Jerusalem, Primitive Quartet, Rhonda Vincent, Ricky Skaggs & The Whites
- Youth In Music Award Amber Morgan, Calina Boggs, Candy Boggs, Carrie Sneed, Jasmun Basilone, LacyLarsen, Mackenzie Morgan, Matthew Wacaster, Peasall Sisters, The Springs
- Music Evangelist of The Year Bill Mullis, Brett Hill, Leo Johnston & CrossCountry, Dan Cowart & Last Light Band, Del Way, Dennis Agajanian, James Payne, Mike Tetrick, Russ Murphy, Tom Lanza, Tommy Brandt
Mainstream Inspirational Song of the Year
- "Did I Make A Difference" - Oak Ridge Boys
- "Drug Problem"- Bellamy Brothers
- "God Must Be Busy"-Brooks & Dunn
- "I Saw God Today"-George Strait
- "Love Is A Beautiful Thing" - Phil Vassar
- "Never Wanted Nothing More"-Kenny Chesney
- "Small Town Southern Man"-Alan Jackson
- "Till I Was A Daddy Too"-Tracy Lawrence
- "What You Give Away"-Vince Gill
- "Youre Gonna Miss This"-Trace Adkins
Christian Country Song of the Year
- "Blinded Eyes"- John Sines Jr.
- "Card Carrying Ray Song"-Mike Manuel
- "Heroes" - Branded
- "In Better Hands"-Natalie Grant
- "Put A Little Love In Your Heart"- Fox Brothers
- "That Same Alter"- James Payne
- "Turn It Over"-Mike Rimmey
- "Wood & Steel"-Russ Murphy
Video of the Year
- Dont Blink- Kenny Chesney
- God Must Be Busy- Brooks & Dunn
- I Saw God Today-George Strait
- If Youre Reading This- Tim McGraw
- Love Is A Beautiful Thing - Phil Vassar
- Pictures-Tommy Brandt
- Small Town Southern Man-Alan Jackson
- So Small-Carrie Underwood
- This Is Where Jesus Would Go-T. Jae Christian
- Till I Was A Daddy Too- Tracy Lawrence