Going against media claims, Jennifer Lopez said she's not doing any reality show. The mother of twins has put to rest previous reports that she and her singer husband Marc Anthony have signed on for a new reality TV show with cable channel TLC.
"You heard it here first. There is no reality show at all. We would not have camera's in our house," Lopez told Access Hollywood at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala on Monday night, May 5. "It's just not our thing. That might be fine for other people, but not for us."
It was reported late last month Lopez has signed a deal for her, Marc and their twins, Max and Emme to star in a so-called "docu-series" for TLC following a Discovery Networks' upfront presentation in Manhattan on April 23 which she attended. In addition to starring in, Lopez is said to as well serve as co-executive producer and co-creator of the unscripted new series.
The TV series itself is said to follow Lopez as she juggles her career in the entertainment industry, including launching a new fragrance, with her new responsibilities as a first time mom. It was claimed at that time that the series was in production, but no air date has been revealed.
Set the record straight on that matter, Lopez revealed to Access Hollywood, she actually "was talking about doing a show with TLC about the making of a fragrance".