Prior to her retirement, Pamela Anderson has revealed her plan to hold an estate sale this weekend.
Has previously revealed in late 2007 that she planned to quit her show-business career within five years and retire to her native Canada, Pamela Anderson is holding an estate sale this weekend, E! reports. The sale reportedly will start Friday, May 2 at Hows Market on Pacific Coast Highway and then moves to Malibu High School on Saturday and Sunday. An announcement has been made in an invitation-like for the sake of the event, dubbed Pamela Anderson's Estate Sale.
Concerning her plan to retire, Pammy was quoted as saying, "Five more years of [T&A], and I'll go back to Canada. I've got some land. It'll be time." She went on adding at that time, "I get offers to do movies and TV all the time. I say no to everything. Drives my agent crazy. I'm lazy. I don't want to work. I want to be with my kids. So I just fly in from LA, do a few days of shows and go back home."
Below are the list of the goodies Pammy about to put for sale:
- "Beautiful linens" and designer bedding
- A new Jacuzzi tub and bathroom fixtures
- A six-passenger Chrysler electric car
- Antique toys
- Athletic equipment, including fishing and snow gear, bicycles, skateboards and scooters
- Designer clothing, jeans, shoes and jewelry
- Outdoor furniture
- China, silver, crystal and depression glass