'21 and Under Tour' will bring rappers Soulja Boy, Lil mama and V.I.C. together in a tour that will stretch to May.
Soulja Boy has teamed up with a fellow teen rapper who is on the verge of making her debut album available in stores. The 17 year-old rapper is getting the support from Lil Mama, 18, in a tour dubbed "21 and Under Tour".
The tour will start April 11 in Myrtle Beach, S.C. and will be stretched up to May 11 in Atlanta. Soulja is still touring in support of his debut album "SouljaBoytellem.com" while Lil Mama is promoting her upcoming debut album "VYP: Voice of the Young People". They will also be accompanied by rapper V.I.C..
"It's been an incredible journey and I can't thank everybody enough for all the love and support they've shown me," Soulja told Billboard.com. "I want to continue to give my fans what they want, a tour with the hottest young stars in music."
"21 and Under Tour" Schedule:
- April 11: Myrtle Beach, S.C. (House of Blues)
- April 12: Charlotte, N.C. (Neighborhood Theatre)
- April 14: New York (Nokia Theatre)
- April 16: Baltimore (Rams Head Live)
- April 17: Philadelphia (Electric Factory)
- April 18: Niagara Falls, N.Y. (The Conference Center for Niagra Falls)
- April 19: Agawam, Mass. (Six Flags New England)
- April 20: Toronto (Kool Haus)
- April 22: Chicago (House of Blues)
- April 24: Cleveland (House of Blues)
- April 25: Indianapolis (Egyptian Room)
- April 29: Denver (Ogden Theater)
- April 30: Anaheim, Calif. (The Grove in Anaheim)
- May 1: Los Angeles (House of Blues)
- May 2: Alpine, Calif. (Viejas- Concert in the Park)
- May 4: Las Vegas (House of Blues)
- May 7: Dallas (House of Blues)
- May 9: Houston (Verizon Wireless Theater)
- May 11: Atlanta (Tabernacle)