Rock band OneRepublic will team up with rapper Fobolous to visit campuses in North America as part of 'Crocs Next Step Campus Tour'.
Emerging with their huge hit "Apologize" that was produced by Timbaland, rock act OneRepublic are set to promote their album "Dreaming Out Loud" that was released in November last year. They will stop by in colleges in support of the debut effort, with rapper Fabolous alongside them.
The unlikely partnership will stop at college campuses in Spring in a tour dubbed "Crocs Next Step Campus Tour". It will start April 10 at Miami's Florida International University and wind down May 3 at Albany's SUNY Albany. Fabolous meanwhile, jumps on this tour to still support his June 2007 release, "From Nothin' to Somethin'".
There will also be a competition for bands at each campus where one winner will be chosen to open OneRepublic and Fabolous' local show on the main stage.
Crocs Next Step Campus Tour Dates:
- April 10: Miami (Florida International University)
- April 12: Richmond, Ky. (Eastern Kentucky University)
- April 16: Mobile, Ala. (University of S. Alabama)
- April 17: Mississippi State, Miss. (Mississippi State University)
- April 19: Tampa, Fla. (University of South Florida)
- April 20: Winter Park, Fla. (Rollins College)
- April 22: Madison, N.J. (Farleigh Dickinson University)
- April 25: Mount Pleasant, Mich. (Central Michigan University)
- April 26: Cincinnati, Ohio (University of Cincinnati)
- April 27: Salisbury, Md. (Salisbury University)
- April 29: Erie, Pa. (Gannon University)
- May 1: New Britain, Conn. (Central Connecticut University)
- May 3: Albany, N.Y. (SUNY Albany)